Tuesday, July 21, 2020

Queen Esther and Her Song Abba Father



Meet Queen-Esther Nanchin Yadung. She hails from plateau state. From a family of seven (five kids). Her Father is a pastor in Living Faith Church. She studied Microbiology at Landmark University and is currently done with her youth service. She's 20 years old, born August 19, 1999. 
When asked what Music meant to her, she said "Music has always been my first love, I'll always remember being hooked to our TV screen at home whenever hillsong worship was being played and felt such deep but genuine connection with it even at a tender age. I knew that was something I wanted to do. That seed of music was planted even before I joined the choir at age 13. I always loved leading worship. 
That's my space entirely. When I lead worship or just engage in the act of worship, nothing else matters to me other than adoration to Jesus. I get so engrossed in His presence and always desire that my audience be conscious and fix their eyes on Him. 
Music is my passion. I Love music. Music is life. This is my calling and I'll stay true to it because God told me so."
Queen-Esther also said that the whole aim and purpose of her music is to make people conscious of the love and person of God. She said and I quote "My music points to Jesus Christ and not to any man or even myself.


The song Abba Father speaks of the Father's heart and Love for us. It speaks of how close He wants us to be to Him. It's a cry of a desperate heart. A heart that longs us to be conscious of His presence in us. It speaks of His unfailing love and compassion for us even in our lowest state and when we least qualify. God loves and wants us, He always does".
So download and listen to Abba Father by Queen Esther. It is a song you will surely connect with. Follow the link, download and enjoy.

https://my.notjustok.com/track/452143/queen-esther-abba-father

13 comments:

  1. Wow. I am a testimony to how this song has blessed me immensely. This is truly a song from the thrown room of God.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A great blessing to the body of Christ

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow!,this is amazing,I have always loved to hear the song because it blessed my spirit.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's great. Thank you for listening and sharing your experience πŸ™❤️

      Delete
  4. Awesome!grace to you dear Queen Esther. To be refreshed in the assurance of the Father's love is eternal beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  5. L'amour du père voilà ce que nous avons besoin

    ReplyDelete
  6. God is ever faithful,He is mindful of us and we are privilege to be His workmanship on Earth.Anytime we called Him Abba Father,He answer us speedly.Queen Esther Yadung congratulations,more grace for greater heights in Jesus mighty name amen.

    ReplyDelete