Thursday, July 16, 2020

Marve



Marve is a young eloquent artist from Imo State Nigeria, born and raised in the North Western State of Kaduna. 

Marve with real name "Marvelous ANDREW"  is a Music Artist, a Rapper, Singer and Songwriter who loves Hip Hop, RnB , Soul Music and Afrobeat. 
Born on the 24th of November.
MARVE started music at highschool level at a tender age of twelve. He recorded his first song "dey Gon know" featuring Godfrey Gad , and also released another song "miss you" in which he sang about the death of his brother and dedicated it to anyone who ever lost a loved one. 

Marve describes his style of music with these words - "proper meaning, expression, sound , effectiveness and realness".
He  says the reason why he does the kind of Music he does is because "I love to write about life, write about things that I'm actually dealing with.Something that I'm actually experiencing, this is real for me,Like this is something that personally helps me as well.
When I feel something, whether it's anger
 it's a passion about something, or frustration
Like this is where I go, I just write it down and put it in music.. it a therapy for me"


He also said this about his new song THON
"For a while I haven't been able to put out songs, had a lot that have been dealing with, and my fans keep coming to me asking when you gonna give us a new music....
I couldn't say anything cuz I had alot that I was dealing with. Alot of struggles and pain that I wanna breakout from and let go of .
And on this day I just Picked up my notepad and I started writing,talking about what i have been dealing with and wanting to breakout from em all, wanting to see the sun,  letting Go of my pains and breaking out from my struggles..
That what *THON* (tired of holding On) is about.

Marve is an artist who you would want to look out for, he inspired and his songs have deep meaning. The lyrics hold stories and experiences we all can relate too. So anticipate THON, it drops tomorrow.

1 comment:

  1. Marve moi aussi j'aime la musique lorsque lrs paroles expriment des émotions

    ReplyDelete