Tuesday, July 21, 2020

Groove By Evidence

Groove


The mystical beat
The rhythm so enchanting
The Sound of drums, the piano and musical instruments float through the air
My heart vibrates to the truth
This tune my soul dances to
I groove



When I'm lost then am found
The rhythm is the only sound
It's soft, it's loud, it's full of energy, it's electric
I groove, move and dance around
I go far into the beyond
The Music takes my hand and we abscond
To a different world, I don't see or feel anything else
I just groove


I groove
No matter what is going on
No matter the problems or situations I face
I just play, listen and dance to my favorite Music
My every step is like a beating Fife
I tap dance, I waltz, do a disco and am good
I groove


#EvidenceEfe
#JesusFreak #TripleE
#NorthSideAuthor


9 comments: