Monday, October 26, 2020

Sylvia's CupCake Haven



Miss Sylvia Faith Joseph born on the 19th of December 1999.
She is from Kaduna state,zangon kataf LGA (bajju), from a family of 3.
A 200 level student of Theatre arts at Kaduna state university.
She is a baker,CEO @sylvia's cupcake haven, and a good cook.
 The passion for baking has always been there from when she was 12,when her mum made bread and cakes. So growing up she picked interest in it.
When asked what her driving force is, she said "my driving force...I'll  say is my background.I want to make a change in my family and my society, I want to be independent(a boss lady)".
Her response to how the journey has been so far is thus "So far the journey has not been easy but I believe there's gonna be a brighter day.I've really improved compared to when I started, especially in my packaging and experience. 
She also added that her family keeps her going, especially her Mum.Also the need to stand out and make the difference in her family encourages her to work hard and put in more effort.

Have a look at a variety of her works.


Her Favourite quote: I'm not giving up just yet.
You can reach her via her social media handles
Social media handle: Facebook @ Sylvia's cupcake haven
Instagram @ Sylviascupcakehaven
Personal Facebook handle: Chat Sylvia Joseph.
Send her a message and she'll be sure to offer you the best cupcakes you have ever tasted.

4 comments:

  1. That's awesome! Keep the grind moving dear

    ReplyDelete
  2. Faith weldone, keep it up I see you going places... I respect what u are doing ... Do not relent please God be with you....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Strong Woman! I so much believe in you. Keep Pushing. God Bless you

    ReplyDelete
  4. Evidence blog....the Lord show you favour and stature in the labour market

    ReplyDelete