Sunday, October 24, 2021

Intimacy By Funom Ft Sheddy Moss



In the words of Funom "Intimacy is a song of expressing my love for Jesus.
It a way of expressing my intimate relationship with my saviour.
Despite my flaws and short coming Christ still love me.
In return I am showing him gratitude by loving him with all my heart and soul."

Intimacy is a song that talks about a fellowship, a relationship with God, intercourse with the Spirit of God. 
It is a song we all need to listen to, a song that will bless us and help us to build a stronger relationship, intimate relationship with God, it will make us desire more of God.


https://www.princessharmonyblog.com.ng/2021/10/music-funom-ft-sheddy-moss-intimacy-2.html

Follow the link, download and listen to this powerful song by Funom and Sheddy Moss, you will definitely be blessed.

Evidence Blog, 2021

No comments:

Post a Comment