Thursday, February 11, 2021

Peter Joseph

Meet Peter Joseph, he's 20years old and was born into a family of 8, including his Mom and Dad.His parents were blessed with 6 children, 4boys and 2 girls and he is the 4th child. 



Peter's parents work tirelessly to see to it that their children are all educated and responsible in the community and the world at large. He is an 0 level graduate, finished high school in the year 2017 and is still working towards furthering his studies.  Presently, he works at Clement Colours Art Training Center where they help train and bring up the young upcoming artist and make sure their talents don't die with their child hood. Peter Joseph is a product of clement colours art training center and has been under the mentorship and training of Mr Clement colours for 5years now. He said "there is still a lot to learn though,aside teaching me arts Mr Clement colours has taught me a lot,he is not just a boss but a mentor and he is an inspiration to my arts, presently I serve as a senior apprentice and together with my collogues we learn more every day and at the same time pass the knowledge to the younger students". 



He also said that he makes art because aside it being his hubby it makes him happy and serve as a source of income. He said and I quote "imagine doing something that makes you happy and at the same time you get paid for it   . . 
When asked for how long he has been making beautiful art piece's, he said he has been practicing this hubby for more than 5years now and would say it has really been fun, but getting materials for the works has not been easy for him because the art appreciation here in kaduna town is poor, but he is very passionate about what he does so he has learned not to work for the money.




Peter works to improve himself and to encourage the younger upcoming artist to keep doing what they love and become masters in their hubby, and he believes that together they all can create awareness not just in their community but in the state and country to  give more value to art. In his final words, he said "I don't just want to be an artist with a title I want to be great, I want to teach many and I want to help as many as I can to live happily, that is why I want to keep inspiring both young and old that there is a refined joy and happiness in doing what one loves.





Thank you Peter Joseph for sharing your Journey and what you love with us. I hope you are inspired by this Young Man's love for art. I'm sure you appreciate the beautiful art works he has created and would love to get one for yourself, please do so. Do well to share with others so that they can be inspired too. Thank you.

Evidence Blog, 2021.

5 comments:

  1. Wow! Awesome! I'm blessed by his journey so far. He's such a resilient person who wants to be valued for his work and to inspire as many as possible!!
    Its an amazing resolution! I wishhim the very best in all ramifications!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Incredible! He's such a great guy! The sky is his starting point!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is just the beginning. Bless up bro.

    ReplyDelete